With the fall fellowship and grant application season in full swing, today we bring you a roundup of some of our most useful advice on how to solicit and respond to feedback as you complete those final revisions on your application.
- Are you reapplying for an award this season? If so, be sure to consult reviewer feedback from the last cycle. Read this post to learn more about how to respond to reviewer feedback.
- Tired of rereading your proposal for the hundredth time? Learn how to gain a fresh perspective on an old document here.
- Have you already swapped proposals with a friend? Read more about best practices in providing feedback.
- Are you feeling as if you might have too much feedback? Find out how to manage multiple sources of feedback here.
- Ready for the Final Edit? Read some final tips for how to polish your proposal.
As always, we invite you to schedule an application review meeting with us to discuss your materials. Good luck and we look forward to working with you!