Office of Graduate Student External Grants and Fellowships | GradFund
If you are a Rutgers graduate student and have a question about GradFund services or applying for external funding which is not answered on our website, we are here to help! We are happy to work with you in any of the following ways to answer your questions and provide support for your external funding applications.
- Book an individual appointment to meet one-on-one with a GradFund fellowship advisor. We have different meeting types for everything from helping you find awards and plan your applications to polishing your application draft.
- Use our ‘Ask a Fellowship Advisor’ web chat for quick questions about GradFund services or applying for funding.
- Join the conversation in our Forums, which are monitored by the GradFund Fellowship Advising Team.
- Phone our office at 848-932-6546 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Fill in the contact form below.
Please note that we are only able to provide individual assistance to Rutgers graduate students.