Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program at least half-time as a law, graduate or undergraduate student, or have successfully completed a law, graduate or undergraduate degree within the 12 months preceding the application deadline. Statistical analysis skills are particularly needed.
Applicants should have:
* Demonstrated leadership in progressive and/or LGBT communities.
* Knowledge of and commitment to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender issues.
* Desire to work in a multi-cultural environment where commitment to diversity based on race, ethnic origin, gender, age, sexual orientation and physical ability is an important institutional value.
* Extensive skills in research, writing and critical thinking.
* Computer proficiency in word processing, database work, email and Internet research.
Deadline: Check deadline
Stage of Study:
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen