The Society offers bursaries for bona fide students to assist them in meeting the financial costs of attending the Society’s own and relevant other conferences, up to a maximum of one per student per calendar year. This note outlines the conditions under which they are offered. Bursaries are awarded at the discretion of the treasurer, and the budget for bursaries is limited, so please enquire early.
- Students must be registered for a higher degree in an appropriate subject at a university or institute of higher education.
- At the time of attendance at the Conference, students must be student members of the Society.
Preference is given to:
- presenters at conferences sponsored by the Society,
- long-time members of the society over new members,
- student members who have not been awarded a bursary before.
- Bursary recipients may be asked to write a conference report for the SSHM Gazette.
Visit funder website for more information.
Deadline: Check deadline
Stage of Study: