To graduate students engaged in, or planning to begin, a research project in which diving is/will be used as a principal research tool. One award will be made to a student in a Masters program, and the other to a PhD candidate. Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a current member of AAUS(student or full member)
- Be accepted and enrolled in a Masters program (for the Masters Program award) or a Ph.D. program (for the Ph.D. program award)
- Submit online, a proposal of 3 to 5 pages describing the research methods, significance of the research, and a budget (if part of a larger budget, specify how AAUS funds will be spent).
- Agree to write an article for The E-Slate, a news publication of AAUS, describing the proposed research.
- Present the results of their research at an AAUS symposium or other scientific meeting within one year of the project’s completion.
- A letter of support from a faculty advisor must be submitted online.
Applications must be submitted online at http://www.aausfoundation.org/. Visit funder website for more information.
Deadline: Check deadline
Discipline: Physical & Mathematical Sciences and Engineering
Stage of Study: Cross Stage Support