Merit-based scholarships awarded, in the amount of $2,000, to SHPE professionals, who demonstrate significant motivation in pursuing their graduate education.
- Be employed full-time in the U.S. or Puerto Rico in a technical career field
- Be enrolled in a science, technology, engineering, mathematics graduate degree program at an accredited university in the United States or Puerto Rico at least half-time (6 hrs/credits) throughout the academic year
- Have a minimum 3.25 on a 4.0 GPA
- Be a SHPE member in good standing both at the time of application and throughout the academic year (Non-member professionals may become members at the time of application)
- Must be pursuing a first masters or doctoral degree. Individuals pursuing a second, third, etc. masters or doctoral degree of any type are ineligible
The applicant must submit the application materials as a single, complete package postmarked by April 1. No materials will be accepted by fax or email.
Deadline: Check deadline
Funder: SPHE Foundation
Stage of Study:
Citizenship: International, U.S. Citizen