Graduate Fellowship awards are expected to range from $2,000 – $6,500. Selection criteria includes:
- Financial need (heaviest weight)
- High Scholarship
- Service to Pi Phi (collegiate & alumnae)
- Community Service
- Ability to represent Pi Phi in an exemplary manner
In order to qualify for a graduate fellowship, applicants must:
- Have graduated no more than four academic years prior to application year.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) from an undergraduate degree or graduate school cumulative, whichever is most recent.
- Have a record of service to Pi Phi, campus and community.
- Be enrolled full-time during the 2012-2013 academic year at an accredited college, university or technical /professional school.
- Be a dues-paying alumna member of Pi Beta Phi Fraternity. If you do not live in a club area, international dues must be sent directly to Pi Beta Phi Headquarters. If you are currently a collegiate member and you will pay your senior dues, this will cover your first year’s international alumna dues.
NOTE — Graduate Fellowship applicants are not eligible for Alumnae Continuing Education scholarships
Deadline is commonly in February. Visit funder website for more information.
Deadline: Check deadline
Funder: Pi Beta Phi
Stage of Study: