Alumnae Continuing Education (ACE) scholarship are expected to range from $1,200 to $1,800. Selection criteria includes:
- Financial need (heaviest weight)
- High Scholarship
- Service to Pi Phi as an alumna
- Community Service
- How the proposed course of study enhances career development
ACE scholarships are intended for those Pi Phi members who have been out of school for two or more years. In order to qualify for an ace scholarship, applicants must:
- Have been out of school for two or more academic years prior to the application year.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) from an undergraduate degree or graduate school cumulative, whichever is most recent.
- Have a record of service and leadership to Pi Phi and to their campus and community.
- Propose a course of study that will enhance their career at a qualified institution – a college/university or a career/vocational/technical school.
- Be a dues-paying alumna member of Pi Beta Phi Fraternity. If you do not live in a club area, international dues may be sent to Pi Beta Phi Headquarters.
Applications are commonly due in February. Visit funder website for more information
Amount: Check funder
Deadline: Check deadline
Funder: Pi Beta Phi
Stage of Study:
Citizenship: International, U.S. Citizen