This grant initiative is designed to advance the knowledge base in communication sciences and disorders. The competition does not restrict proposal type or content area, but will give priority to studies that are innovative, groundbreaking, or that can meet research needs not yet addressed. The intent of this grant is to initiate new research in the field.
1. The applicant must have received a PhD or equivalent research doctorate within the
discipline of communication sciences and disorders.
2. The applicant must demonstrate the potential for and commitment to conducting
3. The research must have significance and direct application to communication
sciences and disorders.
4. The setting where the research will be pursued must be an environment conducive to
completing the investigation.
5. Preference for funding consideration will be given to ASHA members.
Deadline: Check deadline
Funder: American Speech Language Hearing Foundation
Discipline: Biomedical Sciences
Award Type: Grant
Stage of Study: Postdoctoral Support
Citizenship: International, U.S. Citizen