Each year, The Korea Society accepts applications for its language scholarships which support Korean language study at a University in Korea. Graduate students enrolled in degree programs, recent college graduates or young professionals with a clearly defined interest in Korea are eligible to apply. The benefits of the scholarship include tuition, round-trip airfare to Korea and a stipend to cover basic living expenses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– The scholarship is awarded for study at a University in Korea, application and acceptance to a University is the responsibility of the recipient.
– Scholarship recipients must reside in Korea during the entire period of the scholarship.
– Except for related study or research, no other activities may be undertaken during the period of the scholarship.
– All scholarship recipients are required to submit a brief written report within 30 days of the completion of their program of study. The recipient of the academic year scholarship must also submit an interim report.
– Any other financial assistance received for the period of the scholarship must be reported immediately for possible adjustment of the scholarship benefits.
– Graduate students enrolled in degree programs, recent college graduates or young professionals with a clearly defined interest in Korea.
-The language training can be done either in summer or during the academic year.
Please check the website later in the fall for spring deadline for this competition
Amount: Check funder
Deadline: Check deadline
Funder: Korea Society
Stage of Study:
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen